Is THESIS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THESIS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an unproved statement put forward as a premise in an argument
- noun - a treatise advancing a new point of view resulting from research
- A proposition that is maintained by argument.
- A dissertation advancing an original point of view as a result of research, especially as a requirement for an academic degree.
- A hypothetical proposition, especially one put forth without proof.
- The first stage of the Hegelian dialectic process.
- The long or accented part of a metrical foot, especially in quantitative verse.
- The unaccented or short part of a metrical foot, especially in accentual verse.
- The accented section of a measure.
- noun - a proposition put forward for discussion
There are 6 letters in THESIS: E H I S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THESIS
To search all scrabble anagrams of THESIS, to go: THESIS?
Rearrange the letters in THESIS and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of THESIS
5 letters out of THESIS
4 letters out of THESIS
3 letters out of THESIS
2 letters out of THESIS
Contextual use of THESIS
What's nearby THESIS
Lookup in Wiki for THESIS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THESIS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THESIS"