Is FIRSTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FIRSTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the first or highest in an ordering or series
- noun - the first element in a countable series
- noun - the time at which something is supposed to begin
- noun - the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed at first of the bases in the infield (counting counterclockwise from home plate)
- noun - an honours degree of the highest class
- noun - the lowest forward gear ratio in the gear box of a motor vehicle
- noun - something that precedes all others
There are 6 letters in FIRSTS: F I R S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FIRSTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of FIRSTS, to go: FIRSTS?
Rearrange the letters in FIRSTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FIRSTS
What's nearby FIRSTS
Lookup in Wiki for FIRSTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FIRSTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FIRSTS"