Is FIRST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FIRST in various dictionaries:
- noun - the first or highest in an ordering or series
- noun - the first element in a countable series
- noun - the time at which something is supposed to begin
- noun - the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed at first of the bases in the infield (counting counterclockwise from home plate)
- noun - an honours degree of the highest class
- noun - the lowest forward gear ratio in the gear box of a motor vehicle
- adj - preceding all others in time or space or degree
- adj - indicating the beginning unit in a series
- adj - serving to set in motion
- adj - serving to begin
- adj - ranking above all others
- adj - highest in pitch or chief among parts or voices or instruments or orchestra sections
- adv - before anything else
- adv - the initial time
- adv - before another in time, space, or importance
- adv - prominently forward
- The ordinal number matching the number one in a series.
- The one coming, occurring, or ranking before or above all others.
- The beginning; the outset: from the first; at first.
- The voice or instrument highest in pitch or carrying the principal part.
- The transmission gear or corresponding gear ratio used to produce the range of lowest drive speeds in a motor vehicle.
- The winning position in a contest: finished the season in first.
- First base.
- A first baseman.
- Corresponding in order to the number one.
- Coming before all others in order or location: the first house on your left.
- Occurring or acting before all others in time; earliest: the first day of spring.
- Ranking above all others, as in importance or quality; foremost: was first in the class.
- Being highest in pitch or carrying the principal part: first trumpet.
- Of, relating to, or being the transmission gear or corresponding gear ratio used to produce the range of lowest drive speeds in a motor vehicle.
- Before or above all others in time, order, rank, or importance: arrived first; forgot to light the oven first.
- For the first time.
- Rather; preferably: would die first.
- In the first place; to begin with.
- noun - something that precedes all others
There are 5 letters in FIRST: F I R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FIRST
To search all scrabble anagrams of FIRST, to go: FIRST?
Rearrange the letters in FIRST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FIRST
What's nearby FIRST
Lookup in Wiki for FIRST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FIRST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FIRST"