Is SIFT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SIFT in various dictionaries:
- verb - move as if through a sieve
- verb - separate by passing through a sieve or other straining device to separate out coarser elements
- verb - check and sort carefully
- verb - distinguish and separate out
- To put (flour, for example) through a sieve or other straining device in order to separate the fine from the coarse particles.
- To distinguish as if separating with a sieve: sifted the candidates for the job.
- To apply by scattering with or as if with a sieve: sift sugar on a dessert.
- To examine and sort carefully: sift the evidence.
- To make use of a sieve.
- To pass through or as if through a sieve: a meal that sifts easily.
- To make a careful examination: sifted through back issues of the magazine.
- verb - to pass through a sieve (a utensil for separating the coarse parts from the fine parts of loose matter)
There are 4 letters in SIFT: F I S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SIFT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SIFT, to go: SIFT?
Rearrange the letters in SIFT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SIFT
What's nearby SIFT
Lookup in Wiki for SIFT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SIFT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SIFT"