Is STIFF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STIFF in various dictionaries:
- noun - an ordinary man
- noun - the dead body of a human being
- adj - not moving or operating freely
- adj - powerful
- adj - rigidly formal
- adj - having a strong physiological or chemical effect
- adj - marked by firm determination or resolution
- adj - incapable of or resistant to bending
- adj - very drunk
- adv - extremely
- adv - in a stiff manner
- Difficult to bend; rigid.
- Not moving or operating easily or freely; resistant: a stiff hinge.
- Lacking ease or comfort of movement; not limber: a stiff neck.
- Drawn tightly; taut.
- Rigidly formal.
- Lacking ease or grace.
- Not liquid, loose, or fluid; thick: stiff dough.
- Firm, as in purpose; resolute.
- Having a strong, swift, steady force or movement: a stiff current; a stiff breeze.
- Potent or strong: a stiff drink.
- Difficult, laborious, or arduous: a stiff hike; a stiff examination.
- Difficult to comprehend or accept; harsh or severe: a stiff penalty.
- Excessively high: a stiff price.
- Not heeling over much in spite of great wind or the press of the sail.
- In a stiff manner: frozen stiff.
- To a complete extent; totally: bored stiff.
- A corpse.
- A person regarded as constrained, priggish, or overly formal.
- A drunk.
- A person: a lucky stiff; just an ordinary working stiff.
- A hobo; a tramp.
- A person who tips poorly.
- To tip (someone) inadequately or not at all, as for a service rendered: paid the dinner check but stiffed the waiter.
- To cheat (someone) of something owed: My roommate stiffed me out of last month’s rent.
- These adjectives are compared as they describe what is very firm and does not easily bend or give way.
- adj - difficult to bend or stretch
- verb - to cheat someone by not paying
There are 5 letters in STIFF: F F I S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STIFF
To search all scrabble anagrams of STIFF, to go: STIFF?
Rearrange the letters in STIFF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STIFF
What's nearby STIFF
Lookup in Wiki for STIFF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STIFF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STIFF"