Is FOIST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOIST in various dictionaries:
- verb - to force onto another
- verb - insert surreptitiously or without warrant
- To pass off as genuine, valuable, or worthy: “I can usually tell whether a poet... is foisting off on us what he’d like to think is pure invention” (J.
- To impose (something or someone unwanted) upon another by coercion or trickery: They had extra work foisted on them because they couldn’t say no to the boss.
- To insert fraudulently or deceitfully: foisted unfair provisions into the contract.
- verb - to force upon slyly
There are 5 letters in FOIST: F I O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FOIST
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOIST, to go: FOIST?
Rearrange the letters in FOIST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FOIST
What's nearby FOIST
Lookup in Wiki for FOIST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOIST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOIST"