Is SOFT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOFT in various dictionaries:
- adj - yielding readily to pressure or weight
- adj - compassionate and kind
- adj - (of sound) relatively low in volume
- adj - easily hurt
- adj - produced with vibration of the vocal cords
- adj - not protected against attack (especially by nuclear weapons)
- adj - used chiefly as a direction or description in music
- adj - (of light) transmitted from a broad light source or reflected
- adj - (of speech sounds)
- adj - (of a commodity or market or currency) falling or likely to fall in value
- adj - using evidence not readily amenable to experimental verification or refutation
- adj - tolerant or lenient
- adj - soft and mild
- adj - having little impact
- adj - out of condition
- adj - willing to negotiate and compromise
- adj - not burdensome or demanding
- adj - mild and pleasant
- adj - not brilliant or glaring
- adv - in a relaxed manner
- Easily molded, cut, or worked.
- Yielding readily to pressure or weight.
- Out of condition; flabby.
- Smooth or fine to the touch: a soft fabric.
- Not loud, harsh, or irritating: a soft voice.
- Not brilliant or glaring; subdued: soft colors.
- Not sharply drawn or delineated: soft charcoal shading; a scene filmed in soft focus.
- Mild; balmy: a soft breeze.
- Of a gentle disposition; tender.
- Affectionate: a soft glance.
- Attracted or emotionally involved: He has been soft on her for years.
- Not stern; lenient.
- Lacking strength of character; weak.
- Simple; feeble.
- Gradually declining in trend; not firm: a soft economy; a soft computer market.
- Easy: a soft job.
- Based on conciliation or negotiation rather than on threats or power plays: took a soft line toward their opponents.
- Informal and entertaining without confronting difficult issues or hard facts: a soft story about a senator’s private life.
- Using or based on data that is not readily quantifiable or amenable to experimental verification or refutation: soft evidence; the soft sciences.
- Of or relating to a paper currency as distinct from a hard currency backed by gold.
- Having low dissolved mineral content.
- Sibilant rather than guttural, as c in certain and g in gem.
- Voiced and weakly articulated: a soft consonant.
- Palatalized, as certain consonants in Slavic languages.
- A soft object or part.
- adj - yielding readily to pressure
- noun - a soft object or part
There are 4 letters in SOFT: F O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOFT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOFT, to go: SOFT?
Rearrange the letters in SOFT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SOFT
What's nearby SOFT
Lookup in Wiki for SOFT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOFT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOFT"