Is PIGS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PIGS in various dictionaries:
- noun - domestic swine
- noun - a coarse obnoxious person
- noun - a person regarded as greedy and pig-like
- noun - uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
- noun - mold consisting of a bed of sand in which pig iron is cast
- noun - a crude block of metal (lead or iron) poured from a smelting furnace
- verb - live like a pig, in squalor
- verb - eat greedily
- verb - give birth
- verb - to bear pigs (cloven-hoofed mammals)
There are 4 letters in PIGS: G I P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PIGS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PIGS, to go: PIGS?
Rearrange the letters in PIGS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PIGS
What's nearby PIGS
Lookup in Wiki for PIGS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PIGS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PIGS"