Is CRIPPLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRIPPLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is unable to walk normally because of an injury or disability to the legs or back
- verb - deprive of strength or efficiency
- verb - deprive of the use of a limb, especially a leg
- One that is partially disabled or unable to use a limb or limbs: cannot race a horse that is a cripple.
- A damaged or defective object or device.
- To cause to lose the use of a limb or limbs.
- To disable, damage, or impair the functioning of: a strike that crippled the factory.
- verb - to disable or impair
There are 7 letters in CRIPPLE: C E I L P P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRIPPLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRIPPLE, to go: CRIPPLE?
Rearrange the letters in CRIPPLE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CRIPPLE
6 letters out of CRIPPLE
5 letters out of CRIPPLE
4 letters out of CRIPPLE
3 letters out of CRIPPLE
2 letters out of CRIPPLE
Contextual use of CRIPPLE
What's nearby CRIPPLE
Lookup in Wiki for CRIPPLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRIPPLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRIPPLE"