Is RELIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RELIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - an antiquity that has survived from the distant past
- noun - something of sentimental value
- Something that has survived the passage of time, especially an object or a custom whose original culture has disappeared: “Corporal punishment was a relic of barbarism” (Cyril Connolly).
- Something cherished for its age or historic interest.
- An object kept for its association with the past; a memento.
- An object of religious veneration, especially a piece of the body or a personal item of a saint.
- A corpse; remains.
- noun - a surviving memorial of something past
There are 5 letters in RELIC: C E I L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RELIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of RELIC, to go: RELIC?
Rearrange the letters in RELIC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RELIC
What's nearby RELIC
Lookup in Wiki for RELIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RELIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RELIC"