Is RELICT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RELICT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an organism or species surviving as a remnant of an otherwise extinct flora or fauna in an environment much changed from that in which it originated
- noun - geological feature that is a remnant of a pre-existing formation after other parts have disappeared
- An organism or a species of an earlier time surviving in an environment that has undergone considerable change.
- Something that has survived; a remnant.
- Of or relating to something that has survived, as structures or minerals after destructive processes.
- noun - an organism surviving in a changed environment
There are 6 letters in RELICT: C E I L R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RELICT
To search all scrabble anagrams of RELICT, to go: RELICT?
Rearrange the letters in RELICT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RELICT
What's nearby RELICT
Lookup in Wiki for RELICT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RELICT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RELICT"