Is ARTICLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARTICLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - nonfictional prose forming an independent part of a publication
- noun - one of a class of artifacts
- noun - a separate section of a legal document (as a statute or contract or will)
- noun - (grammar) a determiner that may indicate the specificity of reference of a noun phrase
- verb - bind by a contract
- An individual thing or element of a class; a particular object or item: an article of clothing; articles of food.
- A particular section or item of a series in a written document, as in a contract, constitution, or treaty.
- A nonfictional literary composition that forms an independent part of a publication, as of a newspaper or magazine.
- Any of a class of words used to signal nouns and to specify their application.
- A particular part or subject; a specific matter or point.
- verb - to charge with specific offenses
There are 7 letters in ARTICLE: A C E I L R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ARTICLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARTICLE, to go: ARTICLE?
Rearrange the letters in ARTICLE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ARTICLE
6 letters out of ARTICLE
5 letters out of ARTICLE
4 letters out of ARTICLE
3 letters out of ARTICLE
2 letters out of ARTICLE
Contextual use of ARTICLE
What's nearby ARTICLE
Lookup in Wiki for ARTICLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ARTICLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ARTICLE"