Is VERTICAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VERTICAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that is oriented vertically
- noun - a vertical structural member as a post or stake
- adj - at right angles to the plane of the horizon or a base line
- adj - relating to or involving all stages of a business from production to distribution
- adj - upright in position or posture
- adj - of or relating to different levels in a hierarchy (as levels of social class or income group)
- Being or situated at right angles to the horizon; upright.
- Situated at the vertex or highest point; directly overhead.
- Of or relating to the vertex of the head.
- Relating to or involving all stages from production to sale: vertical integration.
- Relating to or composed of elements at different levels, as of society.
- Something vertical, as a line, plane, or circle.
- These adjectives are compared as they mean being at or approximately at right angles to the horizon or to level ground.
- noun - something that is vertical (extending up and down)
There are 8 letters in VERTICAL: A C E I L R T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VERTICAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of VERTICAL, to go: VERTICAL?
Rearrange the letters in VERTICAL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of VERTICAL
7 letters out of VERTICAL
6 letters out of VERTICAL
5 letters out of VERTICAL
4 letters out of VERTICAL
3 letters out of VERTICAL
2 letters out of VERTICAL
Contextual use of VERTICAL
What's nearby VERTICAL
Lookup in Wiki for VERTICAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VERTICAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VERTICAL"