Is PARTICLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PARTICLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (nontechnical usage) a tiny piece of anything
- noun - a body having finite mass and internal structure but negligible dimensions
- noun - a function word that can be used in English to form phrasal verbs
- A very small piece or part; a tiny portion or speck.
- A very small or the smallest possible amount, trace, or degree: not a particle of doubt.
- A body whose spatial extent and internal motion and structure, if any, are irrelevant in a specific problem.
- An elementary particle.
- A subatomic particle.
- Grammar & Linguistics.
- An uninflected item that has grammatical function but does not clearly belong to one of the major parts of speech, such as up in look up or to in English infinitives.
- In some systems of grammatical analysis, any short function word, including articles, prepositions, and conjunctions.
- Roman Catholic Church.
- A small piece of a consecrated host.
- One of the smaller, individual hosts.
- A small division or section of something written, such as a clause of a document.
- noun - a very small piece or part
There are 8 letters in PARTICLE: A C E I L P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PARTICLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PARTICLE, to go: PARTICLE?
Rearrange the letters in PARTICLE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PARTICLE
7 letters out of PARTICLE
6 letters out of PARTICLE
5 letters out of PARTICLE
4 letters out of PARTICLE
3 letters out of PARTICLE
2 letters out of PARTICLE
Contextual use of PARTICLE
What's nearby PARTICLE
Lookup in Wiki for PARTICLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PARTICLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PARTICLE"