Is CLIP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLIP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a metal frame or container holding cartridges
- noun - an instance or single occasion for some event
- noun - any of various small fasteners used to hold loose articles together
- noun - an article of jewelry that can be clipped onto a hat or dress
- noun - the act of clipping or snipping
- noun - a sharp slanting blow
- verb - sever or remove by pinching or snipping
- verb - run at a moderately swift pace
- verb - attach with a clip
- verb - cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- verb - terminate or abbreviate before its intended or proper end or its full extent
- To cut, cut off, or cut out with or as if with shears: clip coupons; clipped three seconds off the record.
- To make shorter by cutting; trim: clip a hedge.
- To cut off the edge of: clip a coin.
- To cut short; curtail.
- To shorten (a word or words) by leaving out letters or syllables.
- To enunciate with clarity and precision: clip one’s words.
- To hit with a sharp blow: clipped me under the eye.
- To cheat, swindle, or rob.
- To cut something.
- To move rapidly.
- The act of clipping.
- The wool shorn at one shearing, as of sheep.
- A season’s shearing.
- A short extract from a film or videotape.
- A quick, sharp blow: a clip on the ear.
- A pace or rate: go at a fast clip.
- A single occasion; a time: could write nine pages at a clip.
- Any of various devices for gripping or holding things together; a clasp or fastener.
- A piece of jewelry that fastens with a clasp or clip; a brooch.
- A cartridge clip.
- An act of clipping.
- To fasten with or as if with a clip; hold tightly.
- To block (an opponent who is not carrying the ball) illegally from the rear.
- To embrace or encompass.
- verb - to trim by cutting
There are 4 letters in CLIP: C I L P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLIP
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLIP, to go: CLIP?
Rearrange the letters in CLIP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLIP
What's nearby CLIP
Lookup in Wiki for CLIP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLIP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLIP"