Is TRIPLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRIPLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a base hit at which the batter stops safely at third base
- noun - a set of three similar things considered as a unit
- noun - a quantity that is three times as great as another
- verb - increase threefold
- verb - hit a three-base hit
- adj - having three units or components or elements
- adj - three times as great or many
- Consisting of three parts.
- Three times as many or as much.
- Repeated three times.
- Characterized by three beats in a measure.
- A number or quantity three times as great as another.
- A group or set of three; a triad.
- See three-base hit.
- See trifecta.
- To be or become three times as great in number or amount.
- To make a three-base hit.
- verb - to make three times as great
There are 6 letters in TRIPLE: E I L P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIPLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRIPLE, to go: TRIPLE?
Rearrange the letters in TRIPLE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of TRIPLE
5 letters out of TRIPLE
4 letters out of TRIPLE
3 letters out of TRIPLE
2 letters out of TRIPLE
Contextual use of TRIPLE
What's nearby TRIPLE
Lookup in Wiki for TRIPLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRIPLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRIPLE"