Is RERUN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RERUN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a program that is broadcast again
- verb - broadcast again, as of a film
- verb - rerun a performance of a play, for example
- verb - run again for office
- verb - cause to perform again
- The act or an instance of repeating a recorded movie or a recorded television performance.
- verb - to present a repetition of a recorded performance
There are 5 letters in RERUN: E N R R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RERUN
To search all scrabble anagrams of RERUN, to go: RERUN?
Rearrange the letters in RERUN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RERUN
What's nearby RERUN
Lookup in Wiki for RERUN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RERUN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RERUN"