Is BUGS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUGS in various dictionaries:
- noun - general term for any insect or similar creeping or crawling invertebrate
- noun - a fault or defect in a computer program, system, or machine
- noun - a small hidden microphone
- noun - insects with sucking mouthparts and forewings thickened and leathery at the base
- noun - a minute life form (especially a disease-causing bacterium)
- verb - annoy persistently
- verb - tap a telephone or telegraph wire to get information
- verb - to be troublesome to
There are 4 letters in BUGS: B G S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUGS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUGS, to go: BUGS?
Rearrange the letters in BUGS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUGS
What's nearby BUGS
Lookup in Wiki for BUGS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUGS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUGS"