Is BUSY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUSY in various dictionaries:
- verb - keep busy with
- adj - actively or fully engaged or occupied
- adj - overcrowded or cluttered with detail
- adj - intrusive in a meddling or offensive manner
- adj - crowded with or characterized by much activity
- adj - (of facilities such as telephones or lavatories) unavailable for use by anyone else or indicating unavailability
- Engaged in activity, as work; occupied.
- Sustaining much activity: a busy morning; a busy street.
- Meddlesome; prying.
- Being in use, as a telephone line.
- All these adjectives suggest active or sustained effort to accomplish something.
- adj - occupied
There are 4 letters in BUSY: B S U Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUSY
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUSY, to go: BUSY?
Rearrange the letters in BUSY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUSY
What's nearby BUSY
Lookup in Wiki for BUSY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUSY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUSY"