Is SCUPPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCUPPER in various dictionaries:
- noun - drain that allows water on the deck of a vessel to flow overboard
- verb - wait in hiding to attack
- verb - put in a dangerous, disadvantageous, or difficult position
- An opening in the side of a ship at deck level to allow water to run off.
- An opening for draining off water, as from a floor or the roof of a building.
- To overwhelm or massacre.
- To ruin or destroy: “The world oil glut combined with disastrous federal energy policies to scupper Alberta’s economy” (Christian Science Monitor).
- verb - to attack from a concealed place
There are 7 letters in SCUPPER: C E P P R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCUPPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCUPPER, to go: SCUPPER?
Rearrange the letters in SCUPPER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SCUPPER
6 letters out of SCUPPER
5 letters out of SCUPPER
4 letters out of SCUPPER
3 letters out of SCUPPER
2 letters out of SCUPPER
Contextual use of SCUPPER
What's nearby SCUPPER
Lookup in Wiki for SCUPPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCUPPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCUPPER"