Is PURSUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PURSUE in various dictionaries:
- verb - carry out or participate in an activity
- verb - follow in or as if in pursuit
- verb - go in search of or hunt for
- verb - carry further or advance
- To follow in an effort to overtake or capture; chase: a fox that was pursued by hounds.
- To strive to gain or accomplish: pursue lofty political goals.
- To proceed along the course of; follow: a ship that pursued the southern course.
- To carry further; advance: Let’s not pursue this argument.
- To be engaged in (a vocation or hobby, for example).
- To court: a lady who was pursued by many suitors.
- To continue to torment or afflict; haunt: was pursued by the demons of lust and greed.
- To follow in an effort to overtake or capture; chase.
- To carry on; continue.
- verb - to follow in order to overtake or capture
There are 6 letters in PURSUE: E P R S U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PURSUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PURSUE, to go: PURSUE?
Rearrange the letters in PURSUE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PURSUE
What's nearby PURSUE
Lookup in Wiki for PURSUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PURSUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PURSUE"