Is STUMP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STUMP in various dictionaries:
- noun - the base part of a tree that remains standing after the tree has been felled
- noun - the part of a limb or tooth that remains after the rest is removed
- noun - (cricket) any of three upright wooden posts that form the wicket
- noun - a platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it
- verb - cause to be perplexed or confounded
- verb - walk heavily
- verb - travel through a district and make political speeches
- verb - remove tree stumps from
- The part of a tree trunk left protruding from the ground after the tree has fallen or has been felled.
- The legs.
- An artificial leg.
- A short, thickset person.
- A heavy footfall.
- A place or an occasion used for political or campaign oratory: candidates out on the stump.
- A short, pointed roll of leather or paper or wad of rubber for rubbing on a charcoal or pencil drawing to shade or soften it.
- Any one of the three upright sticks in a cricket wicket.
- To reduce to a stump.
- To clear stumps from: stump a field.
- To stub (a toe or foot).
- To traverse (a district) making political speeches: a candidate stumping the state.
- To shade (a drawing) with a stump.
- To challenge (someone); defy.
- To bring to a halt; baffle.
- verb - to mix up mentally
There are 5 letters in STUMP: M P S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STUMP
To search all scrabble anagrams of STUMP, to go: STUMP?
Rearrange the letters in STUMP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STUMP
What's nearby STUMP
Lookup in Wiki for STUMP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STUMP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STUMP"