Is STUMPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STUMPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the base part of a tree that remains standing after the tree has been felled
- noun - the part of a limb or tooth that remains after the rest is removed
- noun - (cricket) any of three upright wooden posts that form the wicket
- noun - a platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it
- verb - cause to be perplexed or confounded
- verb - walk heavily
- verb - travel through a district and make political speeches
- verb - remove tree stumps from
- verb - to mix up mentally
There are 6 letters in STUMPS: M P S S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STUMPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of STUMPS, to go: STUMPS?
Rearrange the letters in STUMPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STUMPS
What's nearby STUMPS
Lookup in Wiki for STUMPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STUMPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STUMPS"