Is SEEDS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SEEDS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small hard fruit
- noun - a mature fertilized plant ovule consisting of an embryo and its food source and having a protective coat or testa
- noun - one of the outstanding players in a tournament
- noun - anything that provides inspiration for later work
- noun - the thick white fluid containing spermatozoa that is ejaculated by the male genital tract
- verb - go to seed
- verb - help (an enterprise) in its early stages of development by providing seed money
- verb - bear seeds
- verb - place (seeds) in or on the ground for future growth
- verb - distribute (players or teams) so that outstanding teams or players will not meet in the early rounds
- verb - sprinkle with silver iodide particles to disperse and cause rain
- verb - inoculate with microorganisms
- verb - remove the seeds from
- verb - to plant seeds (propagative plant structures) in
There are 5 letters in SEEDS: D E E S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SEEDS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SEEDS, to go: SEEDS?
Rearrange the letters in SEEDS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SEEDS
What's nearby SEEDS
Lookup in Wiki for SEEDS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SEEDS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SEEDS"