Is SPEED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPEED in various dictionaries:
- noun - distance travelled per unit time
- noun - a rate (usually rapid) at which something happens
- noun - changing location rapidly
- noun - the ratio of the focal length to the diameter of a (camera) lens system
- noun - a central nervous system stimulant that increases energy and decreases appetite
- verb - move fast
- verb - move faster
- verb - move very fast
- verb - travel at an excessive or illegal velocity
- verb - cause to move faster
- Distance traveled divided by the time of travel.
- The limit of this quotient as the time of travel becomes vanishingly small; the first derivative of distance with respect to time.
- The magnitude of a velocity.
- Swiftness of action.
- The act of moving rapidly.
- The state of being in rapid motion; rapidity.
- A transmission gear or set of gears in a motor vehicle.
- A numerical expression of the sensitivity of a photographic film, plate, or paper to light.
- The capacity of a lens to accumulate light at an appropriate aperture.
- The length of time required or permitted for a camera shutter to open and admit light.
- One that suits or appeals to a person’s inclinations, skills, or character: Living in a large city is not my speed.
- Prosperity; luck.
- To cause to go, move, or proceed quickly; hasten.
- To increase the speed or rate of; accelerate: speed up a car; sped production.
- To wish Godspeed to.
- To further, promote, or expedite (a legal action, for example).
- To help to succeed or prosper; aid.
- To go, move, or proceed quickly: sped to the rescue.
- To drive at a speed exceeding a legal limit: was speeding on the freeway.
- To pass quickly: The days sped by.
- To move, work, or happen at a faster rate; accelerate: His pulse speeded up.
- To prove successful; prosper.
- To get along in a specified manner; fare.
- Operating at maximum speed.
- Producing something or performing at an acceptable rate or level.
- Fully informed of or conversant with: I’m not up to speed on these issues yet.
- verb - to move swiftly
There are 5 letters in SPEED: D E E P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPEED
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPEED, to go: SPEED?
Rearrange the letters in SPEED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPEED
What's nearby SPEED
Lookup in Wiki for SPEED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPEED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPEED"