Is SEEK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SEEK in various dictionaries:
- noun - the movement of a read/write head to a specific data track on a disk
- verb - try to get or reach
- verb - try to locate or discover, or try to establish the existence of
- verb - make an effort or attempt
- verb - go to or towards
- verb - inquire for
- To try to locate or discover; search for.
- To endeavor to obtain or reach: seek a college education.
- To go to or toward: Water seeks its own level.
- To inquire for; request: seek directions from a police officer.
- To try; endeavor: seek to do good.
- To make a search or an investigation: Seek and you will find.
- verb - to go in search of
There are 4 letters in SEEK: E E K S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SEEK
To search all scrabble anagrams of SEEK, to go: SEEK?
Rearrange the letters in SEEK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SEEK
What's nearby SEEK
Lookup in Wiki for SEEK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SEEK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SEEK"