Is RECEDE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RECEDE in various dictionaries:
- verb - pull back or move away or backward
- verb - retreat
- verb - become faint or more distant
- To move back or away from a limit, point, or mark: The flood waters finally receded.
- To slope backward.
- To become or seem to become fainter or more distant: With the passage of time, my unhappy memories of the place receded.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to move backward”: a hairline that had receded; waters ebbing at low tide; a turtle retracting its head into its shell; a retreating army; academic standards that have retrograded.
- verb - to move back or away
There are 6 letters in RECEDE: C D E E E R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RECEDE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RECEDE, to go: RECEDE?
Rearrange the letters in RECEDE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RECEDE
What's nearby RECEDE
Lookup in Wiki for RECEDE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RECEDE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RECEDE"