Is BREED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BREED in various dictionaries:
- noun - a special variety of domesticated animals within a species
- noun - a special type
- verb - call forth
- verb - copulate with a female, used especially of horses
- verb - cause to procreate (animals)
- verb - have young (animals) or reproduce (organisms)
- To produce (offspring); give birth to or hatch.
- To bring about; engender.
- To cause to reproduce, especially by controlled mating and selection: breed cattle.
- To develop new or improved strains in (organisms), chiefly through controlled mating and selection of offspring for desirable traits.
- To mate with.
- To rear or train; bring up.
- To produce (fissionable material) in a breeder reactor.
- To be the place of origin of.
- To produce offspring.
- To originate and thrive: Fads breed in empty heads and full purses.
- A group of organisms having common ancestors and certain distinguishable characteristics, especially a group within a species developed by artificial selection and maintained by controlled propagation.
- To stir up trouble for oneself.
- verb - to cause to give birth
There are 5 letters in BREED: B D E E R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BREED
To search all scrabble anagrams of BREED, to go: BREED?
Rearrange the letters in BREED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BREED
What's nearby BREED
Lookup in Wiki for BREED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BREED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BREED"