Is VIDEOS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VIDEOS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the visible part of a television transmission
- noun - a recording of both the visual and audible components (especially one containing a recording of a movie or television program)
- noun - (computer science) the appearance of text and graphics on a video display
- noun - broadcasting visual images of stationary or moving objects
- noun - a recording for playing on a television set
There are 6 letters in VIDEOS: D E I O S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VIDEOS
To search all scrabble anagrams of VIDEOS, to go: VIDEOS?
Rearrange the letters in VIDEOS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VIDEOS
What's nearby VIDEOS
Lookup in Wiki for VIDEOS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VIDEOS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VIDEOS"