Is DISH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of dishware normally used as a container for holding or serving food
- noun - a particular item of prepared food
- noun - the quantity that a dish will hold
- noun - a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- noun - directional antenna consisting of a parabolic reflector for microwave or radio frequency radiation
- noun - an activity that you like or at which you are superior
- verb - provide (usually but not necessarily food)
- verb - make concave
- An open, generally shallow concave container for holding or serving food.
- A shallow concave container used for purposes other than eating: an evaporating dish.
- The amount that a dish can hold.
- The food served or contained in a dish: a dish of ice cream.
- A particular variety or preparation of food: Chowder is a good dish for a cold winter evening.
- A depression similar to that in a shallow concave container for food.
- The degree of concavity in such a depression.
- A good-looking person, especially an attractive woman.
- To serve (food) in or as if in a dish: dished up the potatoes.
- To present: dished up an excellent entertainment.
- To hollow out; make concave.
- To foil or cheat; ruin.
- verb - to put into a dish (a concave vessel)
There are 4 letters in DISH: D H I S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISH
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISH, to go: DISH?
Rearrange the letters in DISH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DISH
What's nearby DISH
Lookup in Wiki for DISH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISH"