Is ADVISE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ADVISE in various dictionaries:
- verb - give advice to
- verb - inform (somebody) of something
- verb - make a proposal, declare a plan for something
- To offer advice to; counsel.
- To recommend; suggest: advised patience.
- To inform; notify.
- To take counsel; consult: She advised with her associates.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to give recommendations to someone about a decision or course of action”: advised him to take advantage of the opportunity; will counsel her to be prudent; recommended that we wait.
- verb - to give advice to
There are 6 letters in ADVISE: A D E I S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ADVISE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ADVISE, to go: ADVISE?
Rearrange the letters in ADVISE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of ADVISE
5 letters out of ADVISE
4 letters out of ADVISE
3 letters out of ADVISE
2 letters out of ADVISE
Contextual use of ADVISE
What's nearby ADVISE
Lookup in Wiki for ADVISE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ADVISE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ADVISE"