Is AVID valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AVID in various dictionaries:
- adj - (often followed by `for') ardently or excessively desirous
- adj - marked by active interest and enthusiasm
- Having an ardent desire or unbounded craving; greedy: avid for adventure.
- Marked by keen interest and enthusiasm: an avid sports fan.
- adv - impatiently longing [adj -GERER, -GEREST] : EAGERLY
- noun - a tidal flood
There are 4 letters in AVID: A D I V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AVID
To search all scrabble anagrams of AVID, to go: AVID?
Rearrange the letters in AVID and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AVID
What's nearby AVID
Lookup in Wiki for AVID
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AVID, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AVID"