Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if avid is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on avid.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer AVID has 849 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word AVID is VALID in some board games. Check AVID in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of avid in various dictionaries:
adj - (often followed by `for') ardently or excessively desirous
adj - marked by active interest and enthusiasm
Having an ardent desire or unbounded craving; greedy: avid for adventure.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Like an 8-Down|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Having or showing a keen interest in or enthusiasm for something.|
|having or showing a keen interest in or enthusiasm for something.|
|Having an ardent desire or unbounded craving greedy: avid for adventure.|
|Marked by keen interest and enthusiasm: an avid sports fan.|
|marked by active interest and enthusiasm|
|(often followed by for') ardently or excessively desirous|
|extremely eager or interested:|
|Avid might refer to|
AVID or |
* Avid Technology, an American company specializing in video and audio production technology
* Advancement Via Individual Determination (AVID), a college-readiness system designed to increase the number of students who enroll in four-year colleges in the U.S.
* Avid, a variant of the male first name Abid
* Avid Merrion, protagonist in the Bo' Selecta! British TV sketch show
* Avid Home Entertainment, a division of Artisan Entertainment, a defunct American independent movie studio
* Asymmetric ventriculomegaly, interhemispheric cyst, and dysgenesis of the corpus callosum (AVID): a medical triad