Is VALID valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VALID in various dictionaries:
- adj - well grounded in logic or truth or having legal force
- adj - still legally acceptable
- Well grounded; just: a valid objection.
- Producing the desired results; efficacious: valid methods.
- Having legal force; effective or binding: a valid title.
- Containing premises from which the conclusion may logically be derived: a valid argument.
- Correctly inferred or deduced from a premise: a valid conclusion.
- Of sound health; robust.
- adj - based on evidence that can be supported
There are 5 letters in VALID: A D I L V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VALID
To search all scrabble anagrams of VALID, to go: VALID?
Rearrange the letters in VALID and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VALID
What's nearby VALID
Lookup in Wiki for VALID
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VALID, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VALID"