Is DURIAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DURIAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - tree of southeastern Asia having edible oval fruit with a hard spiny rind
- noun - huge fruit native to southeastern Asia `smelling like Hell and tasting like Heaven'
- A tree (Durio zibethinus) of southeast Asia, bearing edible fruit.
- The fruit of this plant, having a hard, prickly rind and soft pulp with an offensive odor but a pleasant taste.
- noun - an East Indian tree
There are 6 letters in DURIAN: A D I N R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DURIAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of DURIAN, to go: DURIAN?
Rearrange the letters in DURIAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DURIAN
What's nearby DURIAN
Lookup in Wiki for DURIAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DURIAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DURIAN"