Is BRAID valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRAID in various dictionaries:
- noun - a hairdo formed by braiding or twisting the hair
- noun - trimming used to decorate clothes or curtains
- verb - make by braiding or interlacing
- verb - decorate with braids or ribbons
- verb - form or weave into a braid or braids
- To interweave three or more strands, strips, or lengths of in a diagonally overlapping pattern: braided the rags into a strong rope.
- To create (something) by such interweaving: braid a rug.
- To style (the hair) by such interweaving.
- To mingle (discrete elements, for example) as if by such interweaving: braided the ideas into a complex thesis.
- To decorate or edge (something) with a trim of interwoven strands: finished the jacket by braiding the collar and cuffs.
- To flow, twist, or wind as if interwoven: a stream braiding through the woods.
- A braided segment or length, as of hair, fabric, or fiber.
- Ornamental cord or ribbon, used especially for decorating or edging fabrics.
- A ribbon or band used to fasten the hair.
- Naval officers of high rank.
- verb - to weave together
There are 5 letters in BRAID: A B D I R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRAID
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRAID, to go: BRAID?
Rearrange the letters in BRAID and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BRAID
What's nearby BRAID
Lookup in Wiki for BRAID
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRAID, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRAID"