Is RADIO valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RADIO in various dictionaries:
- noun - medium for communication
- noun - an electronic receiver that detects and demodulates and amplifies transmitted signals
- noun - a communication system based on broadcasting electromagnetic waves
- verb - transmit messages via radio waves
- adj - indicating radiation or radioactivity
- The wireless transmission through space of electromagnetic waves in the approximate frequency range from 10 kilohertz to 300,000 megahertz.
- Communication of audible signals encoded in electromagnetic waves.
- Transmission of programs for the public by radio broadcast.
- An apparatus used to transmit radio signals; a transmitter.
- An apparatus used to receive radio signals; a receiver.
- A complex of equipment capable of transmitting and receiving radio signals.
- A station for radio transmitting.
- A radio broadcasting organization or network of affiliated organizations.
- The radio broadcasting industry.
- Often used to modify another noun: radio stations; radio programs.
- To transmit by radio: radio a message to headquarters.
- To transmit messages or a message by radio: a ship radioing for help.
- verb - to transmit by radio (an apparatus for wireless communication)
There are 5 letters in RADIO: A D I O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RADIO
To search all scrabble anagrams of RADIO, to go: RADIO?
Rearrange the letters in RADIO and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RADIO
What's nearby RADIO
Lookup in Wiki for RADIO
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RADIO, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RADIO"