Is ROOST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROOST in various dictionaries:
- noun - a shelter with perches for fowl or other birds
- noun - a perch on which domestic fowl rest or sleep
- verb - sit, as on a branch
- verb - settle down or stay, as if on a roost
- A perch on which domestic fowl or other birds rest or sleep.
- A place with perches for fowl or other birds.
- To be in charge; dominate: In this house grandfather rules the roost.
- verb - to settle down for rest or sleep
There are 5 letters in ROOST: O O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROOST
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROOST, to go: ROOST?
Rearrange the letters in ROOST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROOST
What's nearby ROOST
Lookup in Wiki for ROOST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROOST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROOST"