Is CRAMPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRAMPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a painful and involuntary muscular contraction
- noun - a clamp for holding pieces of wood together while they are glued
- noun - a strip of metal with ends bent at right angles
- verb - secure with a cramp
- verb - prevent the progress or free movement of
- verb - affect with or as if with a cramp
- verb - suffer from sudden painful contraction of a muscle
- verb - to restrain or confine
There are 6 letters in CRAMPS: A C M P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRAMPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRAMPS, to go: CRAMPS?
Rearrange the letters in CRAMPS and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of CRAMPS
5 letters out of CRAMPS
4 letters out of CRAMPS
3 letters out of CRAMPS
2 letters out of CRAMPS
Contextual use of CRAMPS
What's nearby CRAMPS
Lookup in Wiki for CRAMPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRAMPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRAMPS"