Is SAILS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SAILS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel
- noun - an ocean trip taken for pleasure
- noun - any structure that resembles a sail
- verb - traverse or travel on (a body of water)
- verb - move with sweeping, effortless, gliding motions
- verb - travel on water propelled by wind
- verb - travel on water propelled by wind or by other means
- adj - to move across the surface of water by the action of wind [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SAILABLE
There are 5 letters in SAILS: A I L S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SAILS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SAILS, to go: SAILS?
Rearrange the letters in SAILS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SAILS
What's nearby SAILS
Lookup in Wiki for SAILS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SAILS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SAILS"