Is LAWS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LAWS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the first of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures comprising the first five books of the Hebrew Bible considered as a unit
- noun - the collection of rules imposed by authority
- noun - legal document setting forth rules governing a particular kind of activity
- noun - a rule or body of rules of conduct inherent in human nature and essential to or binding upon human society
- noun - a generalization that describes recurring facts or events in nature
- noun - the branch of philosophy concerned with the law and the principles that lead courts to make the decisions they do
- noun - the learned profession that is mastered by graduate study in a law school and that is responsible for the judicial system
- noun - the force of policemen and officers
- verb - to take a complaint to court for settlement
There are 4 letters in LAWS: A L S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LAWS
To search all scrabble anagrams of LAWS, to go: LAWS?
Rearrange the letters in LAWS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LAWS
What's nearby LAWS
Lookup in Wiki for LAWS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LAWS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LAWS"