Is WALLS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WALLS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness
- noun - anything that suggests a wall in structure or function or effect
- noun - (anatomy) a layer (a lining or membrane) that encloses a structure
- noun - a difficult or awkward situation
- noun - a vertical (or almost vertical) smooth rock face (as of a cave or mountain)
- noun - a layer of material that encloses space
- noun - a masonry fence (as around an estate or garden)
- noun - an embankment built around a space for defensive purposes
- verb - surround with a wall in order to fortify
- verb - to provide with a wall (an upright structure built to enclose an area)
There are 5 letters in WALLS: A L L S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WALLS
To search all scrabble anagrams of WALLS, to go: WALLS?
Rearrange the letters in WALLS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WALLS
What's nearby WALLS
Lookup in Wiki for WALLS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WALLS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WALLS"