Is LAW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LAW in various dictionaries:
- noun - the collection of rules imposed by authority
- noun - legal document setting forth rules governing a particular kind of activity
- noun - a rule or body of rules of conduct inherent in human nature and essential to or binding upon human society
- noun - a generalization that describes recurring facts or events in nature
- noun - the branch of philosophy concerned with the law and the principles that lead courts to make the decisions they do
- noun - the learned profession that is mastered by graduate study in a law school and that is responsible for the judicial system
- noun - the force of policemen and officers
- A rule of conduct or procedure established by custom, agreement, or authority.
- The body of rules and principles governing the affairs of a community and enforced by a political authority; a legal system: international law.
- The condition of social order and justice created by adherence to such a system: a breakdown of law and civilized behavior.
- A set of rules or principles dealing with a specific area of a legal system: tax law; criminal law.
- A piece of enacted legislation.
- The system of judicial administration giving effect to the laws of a community: All citizens are equal before the law.
- Legal action or proceedings; litigation: submit a dispute to law.
- An impromptu or extralegal system of justice substituted for established judicial procedure: frontier law.
- An agency or agent responsible for enforcing the law.
- A police officer.
- The science and study of law; jurisprudence.
- Knowledge of law.
- The profession of an attorney.
- Something, such as an order or a dictum, having absolute or unquestioned authority: The commander’s word was law.
- The body of principles or precepts held to express the divine will, especially as revealed in the Bible: Mosaic Law.
- The first five books of the Hebrew Scriptures.
- A code of principles based on morality, conscience, or nature.
- A rule or custom generally established in a particular domain: the unwritten laws of good sportsmanship.
- A way of life: the law of the jungle.
- A formulation describing a relationship observed to be invariable between or among phenomena for all cases in which the specified conditions are met: the law of gravity.
- A generalization based on consistent experience or results: the law of supply and demand; the law of averages.
- A general principle or rule that is assumed or that has been proven to hold between expressions.
- A principle of organization, procedure, or technique: the laws of grammar; the laws of visual perspective.
- verb - to take a complaint to court for settlement
There are 3 letters in LAW: A L W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LAW
To search all scrabble anagrams of LAW, to go: LAW?
Rearrange the letters in LAW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LAW
What's nearby LAW
Lookup in Wiki for LAW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LAW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LAW"