Is WAIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WAIL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cry of sorrow and grief
- verb - emit long loud cries
- verb - cry weakly or softly
- To grieve or protest loudly and bitterly; lament.
- To lament over; bewail.
- A long, loud, high-pitched cry, as of grief or pain.
- A long, loud, high-pitched sound: the wail of a siren.
- A loud, bitter protest: A wail of misery went up when new parking restrictions were announced.
- verb - to utter a long, mournful cry
There are 4 letters in WAIL: A I L W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WAIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of WAIL, to go: WAIL?
Rearrange the letters in WAIL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WAIL
What's nearby WAIL
Lookup in Wiki for WAIL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WAIL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WAIL"