Is CLAW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLAW in various dictionaries:
- noun - sharp curved horny process on the toe of a bird or some mammals or reptiles
- noun - a mechanical device that is curved or bent to suspend or hold or pull something
- noun - a grasping structure on the limb of a crustacean or other arthropods
- noun - a bird's foot
- verb - move as if by clawing, seizing, or digging
- verb - clutch as if in panic
- verb - scratch, scrape, pull, or dig with claws or nails
- verb - attack as if with claws
- A sharp, curved nail on the toe of a mammal, reptile, or bird.
- A chela or similar pincerlike structure on the end of a limb of a crustacean or other arthropod.
- A limb terminating in such a structure.
- Something, such as the cleft end of a hammerhead, that resembles a claw.
- The narrowed, stalklike basal part of certain petals or sepals.
- verb - to scratch with claws (sharp, curved toenails)
There are 4 letters in CLAW: A C L W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLAW
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLAW, to go: CLAW?
Rearrange the letters in CLAW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLAW
What's nearby CLAW
Lookup in Wiki for CLAW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLAW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLAW"