Is FLAW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLAW in various dictionaries:
- noun - an imperfection in an object or machine
- noun - defect or weakness in a person's character
- noun - an imperfection in a plan or theory or legal document that causes it to fail or that reduces its effectiveness
- verb - add a flaw or blemish to
- A defect or shortcoming in something intangible: They share the character flaw of arrogance.
- A defect in a legal document that can render it invalid.
- A brief gust or blast of wind.
- A passing storm; a squall.
- A burst of passion.
- verb - to produce a flaw (an imperfection) in
There are 4 letters in FLAW: A F L W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLAW
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLAW, to go: FLAW?
Rearrange the letters in FLAW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLAW
What's nearby FLAW
Lookup in Wiki for FLAW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLAW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLAW"