Is AWFUL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AWFUL in various dictionaries:
- adj - exceptionally bad or displeasing
- adj - causing fear or dread or terror
- adj - offensive or even (of persons) malicious
- adj - inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence
- adj - extreme in degree or extent or amount or impact
- adj - inspiring awe or admiration or wonder
- adv - used as intensifiers
- Extremely bad or unpleasant; terrible: had an awful day at the office.
- Commanding awe: “this sea, whose gently awful stirrings seem to speak of some hidden soul beneath” (Herman Melville).
- Filled with or displaying great reverence.
- Extremely; very: was awful sick.
- adv - extremely bad or unpleasant [adj -FULLER, -FULLEST] : AWFULLY
There are 5 letters in AWFUL: A F L U W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AWFUL
To search all scrabble anagrams of AWFUL, to go: AWFUL?
Rearrange the letters in AWFUL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AWFUL
What's nearby AWFUL
Lookup in Wiki for AWFUL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AWFUL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AWFUL"