Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if awful is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on awful.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer AWFUL has 266 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word AWFUL is VALID in some board games. Check AWFUL in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of awful in various dictionaries:
Extremely bad or unpleasant; terrible: had an awful day at the office.
Commanding awe: “this sea, whose gently awful stirrings seem to speak of some hidden soul beneath” (Herman Melville).
Filled with or displaying great reverence.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|More than bad|
|Worth an 'F'|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|used to emphasize the extent of something, especially something unpleasant or negative.|
|very bad or unpleasant.|
|Inspiring reverential wonder or fear.|
|Used to emphasize the extent of something, especially something unpleasant or negative.|
|Very bad or unpleasant.|
|Awful also means very great or large:|
|very bad, unpleasant, or of low quality:|
|Awful might refer to|
* "Awful" (song), a 1999 single by the band Hole
* Awful Orphan, a 1949 cartoon
* Awful Gardner, a notorious gambler
* Awful End, a 2002 children's novel
* "Awful, Beautiful Life", a song by Darryl Worley
* Awful Mess Mystery, a Wolfie album
* The Awful DYNNE, a character from The Phantom Tollbooth
* The Awful Truth, a 1937 comedy
* Something Awful, a comedy website, The Good Earth