Is PAEAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PAEAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a formal expression of praise
- noun - (ancient Greece) a hymn of praise (especially one sung in ancient Greece to invoke or thank a deity)
- A song of joyful praise or exultation.
- A fervent expression of joy or praise: “The art... was a paean to paganism” (Will Durant).
- An ancient Greek hymn of thanksgiving or invocation, especially to Apollo.
- noun - a song of joy
There are 5 letters in PAEAN: A A E N P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PAEAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of PAEAN, to go: PAEAN?
Rearrange the letters in PAEAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PAEAN
What's nearby PAEAN
Lookup in Wiki for PAEAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PAEAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PAEAN"