Is PECAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PECAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - wood of a pecan tree
- noun - tree of southern United States and Mexico cultivated for its nuts
- noun - smooth brown oval nut of south central United States
- A deciduous tree (Carya illinoinensis) of the central and southern United States, having deeply furrowed bark, pinnately compound leaves, and edible nuts.
- The smooth, thin-shelled oval nut of this tree.
- noun - a nut-bearing tree
There are 5 letters in PECAN: A C E N P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PECAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of PECAN, to go: PECAN?
Rearrange the letters in PECAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PECAN
What's nearby PECAN
Lookup in Wiki for PECAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PECAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PECAN"